- Manufacturing Process
Microbiology test (Total plate count, Coliform & E.coli count)
Checking the condition and temperature of incoming raw material (chilled and frozen)
Condition and temperature of cold truck
Receive the raw materials and ingredients based on Certificate of Analysis (CoA)
Checking the condition of incoming ingredients
Condition of vehicle
Allergen status of incoming ingredients
Sensory test (taste, weight, texture, color & shape)
Microbiology test (Total plate count, Coliform & E.coli count) Salmonella, Listeria monocytogenes, Staphylococcus aureus
Heavy Metal/ Chemical test (Lead, Arsenic, Mercury, Cadmium & Tin)
Metal detection (2.0mm ferrous, 3.0mm non-ferrous & 3.0mm stainless steel sus304)
Checking labelling of finished products
QL Figo (Johor) Sdn Bhd is committed to environmental sensitivity in our business activities of frozen foods manufacturing.
We are committed to minimise the negative impacts from our activities to the natural environment
We protect the environment by collaborate closely with “Kualiti Alam” & IETS professional consultant in our waste water management system
- Compliance with authority legislation and regulation.
- Prevention of environmental pollution and waste reduction
- Optimize resources and reduce waste generation and where appropriate reuse, recycle, treatments, and dispose all waste properly to benefit society at large.
- Educate, train and motivate employees to carry out task in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Encourage environmental protection among suppliers and subcontractor.
- Constantly improving the implementation and maintain environment management system
Process Flow Chart
Vegetable Spring Roll;
Potato Curry Samosa/